Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Less than a week a way!!


Wow, it is amazing how your nerves can get to you.  I know Julia can tell when I am stressed, but I sure hope she can't feel that I am scared out of my mind for her.  I guess as parents this is part of who we are.  She is sleeping so peaceful in her swing, while I am here typing and feeling like at any moment I could vomit!!!  I know we are doing this to help her, but it sure doesn't feel like that right now.  I just thought I would put this out there and I am sure there will be more to come over the next several days.  I will be posting the day of her surgery... I call that my therapy.  Take care-

2 comments:

Good Remedy said...

Diane,

She is so beautiful! During that last week leading up to Holly's lip repair, all I could think is to belike Scarlett O'Hara. Her motto was: I can't think about that today, I think about it tomorrow when I can stand it. After all tomorrow is another day.

One day at a time really is all I could stand. With our next surgery looming, I am back to square one. I'll do my level best to think about it tomorrow. Because I can't stand it today.

Best Wishes,
Peggy Fisher

Milli said...

Diane, She's just precious. I could eat her up she's so cute.
I'm so glad we got to talk today. You have my phone number now, so please call if you want to run away and start that island.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker