Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Still waiting........


I must say that I am getting a little impatient waiting for a surgery date for Julia.  I realize that her cleft lip is not that bad and it is not really interfering with her feedings, well except for the reflux and gas. We have her 2 month check up on the 23rd, so we will see how big she is getting. We have so much going on from Connor's graduation from 5th grade to Zachary's end of the year party and how can I forget Julia's baptism this weekend!  For those of you that are not from around here, the boys are in a year round school.  It is the greatest!!  Anyway, I will post the date for her surgery as soon as I hear something.  Keep your fingers crossed that we hear something this week.  

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker